Smart businesses leverage IP Telephony service providers like Voiteck for a sophisticated, efficient solution for their communications problems. IP Telephony leverages the cloud to go well beyond the features and functions of an old-school PBX for a much lower price.
With Voiteck, you can make calls through a regular phone, a mobile app, or from your computer with a headset and microphone. We harness the power of the Internet to make calls, instead of the outdated copper wires on a public telephone network.
Trusted Business IP Phone System That Enables Efficient Collaboration at Lower Costs
Switch to Voiteck to modernize your collaboration with features like virtual phone numbers, call routing to multiple devices, conference and video calling, and much more.
Modern features at a lower cost features that make IP Telephony better than traditional phones.
It’s the cost savings plus a wide array of features that make IP Telephony so much better than traditional phones.
Five of the most notable features of IP Telephony include:
Virtual numbers that allow you to have a local phone number from almost any area code in the world. For example, if you have a cluster of clients in any geographic area, you can select a local area code and phone number to represent your business.
Call routing can transfer an incoming caller to multiple devices, ringing to your mobile, your office computer, landline, or anywhere else you need it to go. You literally will never have to miss a call again. This feature is particularly attractive for modern employees, who can work from anywhere.
Conference and video calling
Conference and video calling are limitless with IP Telephony; you can scale up and add as many participants as you need on a voice or video chat.
Voicemail to Email
Voicemail to Email comes standard allowing all of your voicemail messages to turn up as a simple Email wherever you connected around the State, Country and World.
Presence Management allows you to see all of your other user’s availability of taking or not taking a telephone call. Whether they are busy, on a call or on leave.
If you’re not using business IP Telephony phone service, you’re paying too much for your communications architectures. You can modernize your collaboration tools and lower costs—both are possible with phone service in the cloud.
Fully Customizable Business IP Telephony Solution.
We offer a full spectrum of communication options for your business that improves collaboration in your dispersed teams.
- Bundle multiple services under one bill for big savings for multi-location businesses
- Allow free inter-office calling from any location
- Increase the flexibility of your workforce by forwarding calls wherever work is accomplished
- Provide easy scalability to add or subtract services as needed
- Offer multiple deployment options across any ones internet service
- Provide all the tools you need under one communications umbrella, from voice, video conferencing, and faxing Are globally available and browser-based with no downloads
- Offer a turnkey solution without the need to purchase bells and whistles
- Promise high uptime, encryption, HIPAA and PCI compliance, and 24/7/365 system monitoring